What is REC?
The Restaurant Engagement Conference 2017 is an all-in-one whole day event, organized by Mplify, which basically aims to gather SMEs, new brands, aspiring restaurateurs, F&B professionals, and current restaurant owners.
REC also aims to provide relevant advertising portfolios and to discuss strategic marketing tools that will optimize Restaurant business because Customer Engagement is the NEW RULE of the GAME.
Who are we? (Mplify)
Is a marketing company established with a good purpose and powered by a great passion for helping businesses reach its full potential, amplify their business, and provide marketing solutions through various strategies and PR campaigns.
Line Up of Speakers:
(Q&A Moderator: Ms. Geenette Garcia, Executive Director, Children’s Hour)
1. Yayu Javier – President-COO, Avanza
“Eating Up Competition with CRM-Loyalty Programs”
2. Jerry Ilao – President, Simple Life Technology
“Mobile Apps for Restaurants”
3. Dr. Wessam Atif – CEO/ President, FoodSHAP
“Food Safety Guidelines and Certification”
4. Henry De Chaille – Group Sales Manager, Google
“Google Impact to Restaurant Online Presence”
5. Hazel Herber – Managing Director, Where to Eat Phils.
“Maximizing Business Potential via Strong Online Presence (SEO)”
6. Ronnel Cuison – Managing Director, Pixel Pro
“Power of Food Photography for Restaurants”
7. Brigette Tan – Operations Director, Inquirer Mobile
“Chat With Your Customers Through Friendly Bots”
8. Jay Bautista – Managing Director, Kantar Media
“Case Studies on Actual Restaurant Platforms”
9. Nikolai Frez – Segment Head, Globe MyBusiness
“Power of Communication that Empowers Restaurant
10. Lloyd R. Tronco – Exec. Director, OOH Media
“The Power of Outdoor Media”
11. Aileen Contreras – Retail SME Loans Head, Maybank
“Take your business to greater heights, Maximize your
Business Growth Potential”
We shall be releasing a brief background of each speaker soon. Please do visit our site for updates on REC. You can also register ahead and avail of the early bird promo.